Boost Your Business: Burlington, Vermont Networking Events
The Chamber produces more than 60 special events and programs each year where you can find marketing and networking opportunities, meet local business and government leaders, and stay up-to-date on economic issues affecting your business and the region.
• Business After Hours - the premier monthly networking events attracting over 300 business professionals each month.
• Events such as Member receptions, Chamber member only events, such as ski day and boat day, seminars, legislative breakfasts, annual dinner and golf tournament and easy access to registration right online.
• Chamber committees including Regional Affairs, Communications, Government Relations, Tourism, and Ambassadors.
• Attend one of our monthly education seminars.
• Leadership Champlain – a 10 month class with monthly workshops introducing you to the issues and leaders in Chittenden County.