BTV YPG: Burlington Vermont Young Professional's Group
Our purpose is to create a meaningful, cohesive network where aspiring professionals can meet to network and gain career enhancement skills, as well as give back to our community. These are not seminars, happy hours, or another lead exchange gathering. The Burlington Vermont Young Professionals Group (BTV YPG) is made up of open, straightforward, passionate future leaders of Vermont.
The mission of the BTV YPG is to help create a revitalization of the Vermont economy and society based on the principle that people are at the heart of what makes businesses and communities work well. The Young Professionals Group will create a platform for participants to build relationships, develop professionally, become politically and philanthropically active, and contribute to the economic development and high quality living of our community.
• Networking events, featuring business and political leaders in order to introduce young professionals to important decision makers within the community
• Host a variety of social events to help you expand your contact base
Professional Development that allows you to:
• Attend educational seminars created especially for the young professional
• Participate in roundtables and training sessions featuring community leaders
• We connect you with volunteer opportunities in the area
• We’re partnered with non-profit organizations
What’s in it for me?
Create networking opportunities
Contribute to and enrich the community
Provide opportunities for educational and professional development
Build awareness of governmental process and issues
Provide an outlet for volunteer information and opportunities
Provide understanding of the community
Create and cultivate our future leaders
Work to keep our young professionals in Chittenden county
Foster economic development and for the state of Vermont
Emily Piper, Director of BTV YPG
BTVYPG: 60 Main Street Burlington, Vermont 05401
Phone: (802) 863-3489