YPs give back! And when we're short on cash, we give our time. In fact, around 90% of Burlington and Vermont companies require or ask their employees to get involved by volunteering. The right volunteer opportunity can lay the foundation for a great career. We believe giving back our time and funds is the right thing to do and simply the best first step to networking in the community.
• Camp Ta-Kum-Ta
• Lake Champlain International
• Make-a-Wish Vermont
• United Way
• Humane Society of Chittenden County
• Burlington Emergency Center
• Champlain Community Services
• Committee on Temporary Shelter
• Howard Center
• Special Olympics of Vermont
• Vermont & The New Hampshire Red Cross
• Champlain Valley Office of Economic Opportunity
The Lake Champlain Regional Chamber of Commerce is Vermont's largest business organization and we are committed to serving our 2,700+ member businesses by growing the region's economy, advocating pro-business public policies, and providing member-exclusive innovative programs and services. >> More Info.