The Lake Champlain Regional Chamber of Commerce presents the fourth Small BIZ VT Summit, Monday April 17, 2017 from 1:00 – 5:00 pm at the Hilton Hotel in Burlington. The event will be followed by an informal networking hour at the Hilton bar, beginning at 5:00 pm. This is a free event for small business attendees.
This day provides small businesses with the most relevant education, tools, networks, and resources to grow your small business. Presentations feature solutions to small business issues with success stories, and ideas your business can implement immediately. Educational Programs follow two tracks, so bring your business partner to get the most from the event:
- “Start Small, Dream Big”
- “Talent, Your Competitive Advantage”
The Summit also provides access to Vermont’s premier business-to-business exhibitors. Exhibit space is available and limited to the first 50 paid vendors. Please register here for an exhibit booth. Booths are $400 for Chamber of Commerce members. Questions? For more information, please contact Victoria or call 802-863-3489.
Exhibitor booths will provide these services:
- 6 foot exhibitor table, draped, with electricity and wifi
- Company name on website and printed event materials
- 1/6 page printed ad in Burlington Free Press Innovation section (Thurs prior to event)
- Promotion on Free Press Media communication pages
- Promotion on LCRCC events, newsletter, Twitter and Facebook pages
- Opportunity to include items or coupons in giveaway bags