Our goal is to foster communication between Vermont’s employer community and their elected officials. We encourage you to learn more, get involved and be a part of the process. We’re here to help you every step of the way.
Make a Difference in Legislation and Policy Development:
- Provide Testimony at the Statehouse. Let us know what issues you care about and would be willing to share your story about how a bill might affect your business. There’s no need to be an expert and we’ll guide you every step of the way! What’s more, your work will have a direct impact on the legislative process.
- Get to know your legislators. Call them and introduce yourself. Familiarize them with your business or your work and the issues you care about. Click here for Legislator contact information.
- Read our Weekly Legislative Update. It's a great way to stay informed. Don't receive it? Contact us!
- Attend our legislative events - they're a great way to connect with decision makers in Montpelier and get informed. Sign up for our weekly events email here.
- Join our Public Policy Committee. The Committee meets monthly to learn more about issues and opportunities affected our region and provides input for our Government Affairs Team. Contact us to learn more.
Want more ways to get involved or have an idea? Still don’t think you have enough time to get involved? Let us work with you to make your involvement match your availability. Wouldn’t you rather get involved now, than have legislation pass that negatively affects your business and bottom line?
Contact us! You can always reach our Government Affairs Team with questions or concerns.
Vice Executive President
(802) 863-3489 ext 206