The Ideal Applicant:
- Holds a position of leadership in their employment or volunteer organization.
- Displays evidence of mature judgment and exceptional leadership qualities.
- Demonstrates a strong interest in and commitment to the community through significant voluntary roles in community organizations.
- Is qualified to utilize leadership skills through service for the long-term benefit of the community.
- Has obvious potential for growing personally and effecting change.
- Is willing to commit the time and energy necessary to complete the program.