Boyden Valley Winery & Spirits is hosting their annual Maple Sugar Festival during Maple Open House Weekend, Saturday & Sunday, March 25th and 26th, 2017, from 10am-5pm both days to celebrate the sugaring season.
The sap is running and it's time to celebrate the sweetest season of them all - Sugaring Season! Boyden Valley takes pride in the traditional certified organic maple syrup we’ve been making for over four generations. We use a wood-fired evaporator with minimal processing which allows the sap to boil longer and create the rich caramelized sugars that make an exceptionally flavorful Vermont maple syrup. Bourbon-barrel aged syrup as well as wines and liqueur crafted with our maple syrup in them! Join us at Boyden Valley Winery in Cambridge for a fun-filled weekend for the whole family and Taste the Difference:
• Sugar on Snow!
• Free Demonstrations of Maple Sugaring at our easily accessible Sugar House with traditional wood-fired evaporator on a working family farm
• Free Maple Syrup Sample Tastings
• Free Winery Tours at 11:30am and 1:00pm (tours suitable for all ages)
• Free Tastings of Vermont Maple Reserve, Gold Leaf wine, and Vermont Ice Maple Crème liqueur
• Maple Cocktail Tasting with Recipes Available
• My Little Cupcake mini cupcakes made with Boyden maple syrup with every paid wine tasting and available for individual purchase while they last!
• Stay for Lunch with Smokin’ Butts Barb-B-Que and receive a half price voucher for a glass of hard cider to enjoy along with your meal!
• Buy a case of wine and receive 10% off PLUS a half pint of 2017 Boyden Maple Syrup
• FREE Parking. FREE Admission. No Tickets. No Reservations Needed.
For questions or more information on the Maple Sugar Festival contact Boyden Valley Winery & Spirits at 802-644-8151 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow Boyden Valley Winery & Spirits on Facebook.
Conveniently located on on the corner of Route 15 and Route 104 in Cambirdge. Only 7 miles from Smuggler's Notch and 45 minutes from Burlington!