Join Our Team!
The LCRCC offers meaningful, hands-on learning opportunities for students to work with and learn from our membership engagement team. The membership engagement intern’s responsibilities include assisting with the following:
Marketing efforts of the LCRCC and for LCRCC events; Event planning; Web page content development and social media; Database management; Membership outreach and research; Administrative tasks as needed
Skills and Educational Requirements
- Strong organizational skills time / project management
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Word
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work with a variety of people
- Capable of performing tasks independently, and meeting objectives with minimal supervision
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite and video production preferred
- Pursuing a Bachelor or Associate’s degree in marketing or another related field
**This is an unpaid, credit-based internship available for 10-15 hours a week. Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.