Plan a Wedding
Weddings offer more than a moment to exchange vows; they offer a chance to meaningfully connect with all the most important people in a couple’s life. What better way to frame that moment than with the natural beauty of Vermont. Vermont has become a popular destination wedding location and we can help you to create the wedding of your dreams.
Whether the dream entails a wedding reception in a sun-dappled meadow, a romantic country inn, or on a vintage cruise boat, Vermont’s exceptional venues invite an unforgettable day with family and friends. Accommodation choices include quaint bed and breakfast, beautiful inns, full service hotels, four season resorts and condominiums. So there’s something sure to delight every member on your guest list.
The helping hand of the Vermont Convention Bureau adds much to your wedding plans, providing the expertise, creativity and passion for Vermont weddings that can help transform a special day into a lifetime of memories.
“I was so happy to have been referred to the Vermont Convention Bureau. They were a great resource and unbelievably helpful.”
-Abigail Pullman, bride
Helpful Wedding Tips:
Make use of your Vermont surroundings to create the wedding of your dreams
1. Many florists have creative items that could help give your name tags or seating placements a little something extra. Incorporate a beautiful yet rustic touch by utilizing barn board or garden stakes for an outdoor reception.
2. How about a creative photo station for your guests? Hang a large frame, large enough for at least two guests, from a tree. Having them pose behind the frame adds an easy and creative touch.
3. If you are placing disposable camera’s on your guest tables, make a fun game for your wedding guests along the theme of “I Spy” and assign different photos for each table to take, this keeps it fun, light and ensures you get some unique and different photos from the rest of your guests and your professional photographer.
4. Recycle those wine bottles! By cutting off the bottom of the wine bottle you can create a candle cover. This creates a beautiful glow, provides safety and keeps the candle from being blown out by the wind when outside.
5. Think outside the traditional guest book. Use your hobbies and passions as a source for your guest book. Some ideas include a surf board, boat paddle, a ski or purchase a bench and have your guests sign it, seal it and place in your garden for a really cool reminder of your wedding day.