What is hosting?
Hosting means sharing your culture and hospitality with an international student, scholar or professional. There are a wide variety of hosting opportunities from inviting an international visitor to your home for a family meal, to providing a place to stay during a week-long training program to a semester or academic year. A few hosting opportunities include:
- Sharing your home with a student for the school year or semester
- Hosting a teacher during an international exchange
Expand your world by participating in short-term hosting options like:
- Sharing your home for an evening, a few days, or a week
- Hosting dinner for an international visitor
- Meeting a group of participants out for dinner
- Picking up international participants at the airport
- Spending time with international visitors on the weekend
Want to get involved?
Contact our Manager of Global Engagement firstname.lastname@example.org