The VQEI will work with your business to explore options for reaching either the US market or Quebec market, research your company’s needs and connect you with our esteemed business network.
Download our FREE Guide "Expanding Vermont-Quebec Partnerships" | Téléchargez notre guide gratuit “Élargir les partenariats Vermont-Québec”
- Commercial and Industrial Site Selectors
- Regional Development Corporations & Economic Development Agencies
- Vermont State Resources for Business Development, Incentive & Financing
- Exporting to the United States (EDC)
- Quebec Visitor Survey reported by Church Street Markeplace, 2014
- Quebec Visitor Presentation by Church Street Marketplace and Burlington Business Association, 2016
- Private resources and connections to: Certified Public Accountants, Business Consultants, Immigration and Business Attorneys, Bankers, Commercial Insurance Brokers, Customs Brokers, Translators, and more.
EZ Border Crossing - Vermont shares a 90 mile (145 kilometres) border with the Canadian province of Quebec that has 15 border crossings. Click here to view wait times, and save this website as a favorite if you cross the border frequently!
AN Deringer - Providing various lines of business include logistics and U.S. customs compliance consulting, International freight forwarding and warehousing and distribution.