In 2020, the Lake Champlain Chamber has served as a resource to businesses throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, created a racial equity action plan as part of our commitment to being an anti-racist organization, and refreshed our visual identity to better represent our personality while maintaining our core principle: together, we make Vermont work.
But that’s not nearly all that we’ve achieved this year.
Our mission and programs are best summed up by five distinct points that drive our work:
- Seeking economic opportunity for all.
- Celebrating business ownership and entrepreneurship.
- Promoting a robust, diversified visitor economy.
- Cultivating community leadership.
- And nurturing emerging talent.
Chamber staff have been working tirelessly to continue to improve on our core programming, even while adapting to a rapidly changing world and evolving our brand. We’re happy to share the fruits of our labor in 2020 and look forward to continuing to support our members and our community. There’s always more work to do.