This calendar is for business events only. If you have an event that you are looking to promote that is not a business event, please post it to our Tourism calendar.
Once your event is submitted, it will take up to 2 business days before being visible on the calendar.
Questions? Email [email protected]
(if you are scheduling a recurring event, make sure the start/end dates you enter at the top are for the first day of the event )
- This event has passed.
Managing Workplace Communication For Prosperity
June 21 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm$50.00
Introducing a New Workshop for Organization Managers!
Are you finding your team dynamics are not what you want them to be for effective results? A 2018 poll by Vermont Business Magazine, top executives were asked about the current state of Vermont’s labor force and an overwhelming 70% of respondents said it was a huge problem.
For this reason, Ben Bosley (10+ years business negotiator, mediator and dispute resolution system designer), and Brian Miller (10+ years police crisis negotiator and mediator) have teamed up to share their knowledge and experience in this dynamic half-day workshop to solve workplace problems.
In this exciting workshop you will develop:
– The most common individual responses to conflict and the pros and cons of each.
– How to identify non-discussable (‘elephants in the room’) and have a constructive dialogue about them.
– How to identify saying/doing gaps to align your organizations actions with its values.
– How to use the Johari Window to identify and analyze your organizations productive (profitable) and destructive (unprofitable) characteristics and how to change them.
– How to have constructive conversations for better understanding, learning, and problem solving
– New insights & the ability to assess the potential for workplace violence and appropriate safety responses.
Date: June 21st, 2019
Time: 9am – 12pm
Location: Holiday Inn Burlington, 1068 Williston Rd. Burlington, VT 05403