This calendar is for business events only. If you have an event that you are looking to promote that is not a business event, please post it to our Tourism calendar.
Once your event is submitted, it will take up to 2 business days before being visible on the calendar.
Questions? Email [email protected]
(if you are scheduling a recurring event, make sure the start/end dates you enter at the top are for the first day of the event )
Managing Workplace Communication For Success!
August 1 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm$50.00
Are you finding your team dynamics could be better for greater results? In a 2018 poll by Vermont Business Magazine, top executives were asked about the current state of Vermont’s labor force and an overwhelming 70% of respondents said it was a huge problem. For this reason, Ben Bosley (10+ years business negotiator, mediator and dispute resolution system designer), has developed this dynamic half-day workshop to solve workplace problems for success.
In this workshop you will learn:
- How to improve communication through an understanding of the most common individual responses to conflict and the strength and weaknesses of each.
- How to achieve your goals using effective methods for learning and analyzing your organizations productive and unproductive characteristics
- How to identify and resolve issues quickly through an understanding of how to develop a productive problem frame to work from.
- How to have improved morale by designing and implementing a dispute management system that effectively prevents and intervenes in disputes
- How to have a better understanding, learning, and problem solving with strategies to having constructive conversations.
Space is limited, so register today!
Date: August 1, 2019
Time: 9am – 12pm
Location: The Holiday Inn: 1068 Williston Rd, South Burlington, VT 05403
Register online at: