This calendar is for business events only (workshops, seminars, conferences, etc…). If you have an event that you are looking to promote that is not a business event, please post it to our Tourism calendar.
Once your event is submitted, it will take up to 2 business days before being visible on the calendar.
Questions? Email [email protected].
(if you are scheduling a recurring event, make sure the start/end dates you enter at the top are for the first day of the event )
MANY EVENTS HAVE BEEN CANCELED OR POSTPONED DUE TO CONCERNS OF SPREADING COVID-19. PLEASE CHECK WITH THE ORGANIZER TO FIND OUT IF THE EVENT IS STILL HAPPENING.
- This event has passed.
TRAIN THE TRAINER – Level 2 – The Techniques of a Successful Trainer
October 24, 2019 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm$30.00
As professionals, we are constantly training:
- our clients
- our employees and coworkers
- and many others through presentations
To be a successful trainer, it is crucial to have the knowledge and skills necessary to get your information across to your listeners. For a trainer, this means:
- understanding how to use presentation software such as PowerPoint
- learning how your movement, body language, and voice affects the learner
- gaining skills to create interactive and pertinent supporting materials (such as handouts and manuals)
- understanding the parts that make up a successful training.
Spend 2 hours with Executive Director of BNI Vermont, Vickie Wacek to learn skills and gain insight into how to make the most out of your training opportunities.
IMPORTANT: 48-hour cancellations are required. Otherwise, absent attendees will be contacted to cover their attendance at the workshop.