Is there a local event we should know about? Add it here!
- This event has passed.
Boyden Valley Winery New Release Party – Frontenac Brut Rosé
October 13 @ 10:00 am - October 14 @ 6:00 pm
Come celebrate our new release – Frontenac Brut Rosé – on Saturday & Sunday, October 13th & 14th from 10am-6pm. Our newest wine is sure to please, the perfect way to celebrate any holiday, special occasion, or a brunch with friends!
A Vermont sparkling wine made with Vermont-grown Frontenac grapes crafted using method charmat, which allows the natural carbonation to occur in tank prior to bottling, and finished with a Vermont Ice Red dosage. This process creates a sparkling wine in an Italian style that is full of flavor and enhanced by a beautifully delicate bubble. The Frontenac Brut Rosé will delight your palate and impress your guests!
Release party weekend will be filled with sparkle:
• Sample our NEW Frontenac Brut Rosé
• Free logo champagne flute with every bottle purchased (while they last!)
• Sparkling Cocktail Tasting
• Pie Empire will have delicious meat pies all weekend (while they last starting at 11:30am)
• Bobbers will have delicious seafood options available all weekend (11:30am-6:00pm)
• Start your holiday shopping early with elegant gift boxes
• Buy a half case or case of Frontenac Brut Rosé and receive a limited-edition T-shirt in addition to 5% or 10% off
• FREE Parking. FREE Admission. No Tickets. No Reservations Needed.
For questions or more information on the new Frontenac Brut Rosé contact Boyden Valley Winery & Spirits at 802-644-8151 or [email protected] Follow Boyden Valley Winery & Spirits on Facebook.